The Resource Swing it, Sunny!
- Swing it, Sunny!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jennifer & Matthew Holm
- Brothers and sisters -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction
- Graphic novels
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Middle schools -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Dysfunctional families -- Juvenile fiction
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Dysfunctional families -- Comic books, strips, etc
- In the mid-1970s Sunny Lewin is back, star of her personal show, facing the prospect of Middle School, and dealing with the problems of her somewhat dysfunctional family--in particular her older brother, Dale, who has been sent off to a military academy because of his delinquent behavior
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Swing it, Sunny!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Swing it, Sunny!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.mvls.info/resource/yQACVHhY3Do/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.mvls.info/resource/yQACVHhY3Do/">Swing it, Sunny!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.mvls.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.mvls.info/">Mohawk Valley Library system</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mohawk Valley Library system. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...